Are you interested in how to increase the credibility of your products/services with Chinese partners? Do you know how regulations work for foreign companies and international trade? And how to properly prepare for entering a new environment?
Asian markets are attracting more and more international companies. They feature state-of-the-art infrastructure that provides easy access to nearly 1 billion potential customers, government innovation initiatives and a high volume of technology. These aspects may be crucial for international expansion.
If you are also considering expanding your business to China and want to know how it really works there, sign up for this online workshop. Speakers with extensive business experience from Asia will answer your questions!
- We will explain the specifics of the Chinese startup ecosystem. Is there a Czech community in China, such as in Silicon Valley?
- We will introduce project management in the Chinese environment and explain Corporate Innovation in China, ie how to find local partners and work with them.
- We will share the story of a company that has successfully expanded into the Chinese market and has gone through the challenges of hiring employees and gaining the first customers in the huge Chinese market.
- We will show current support options for startups that want to expand to China (CzechInvest, CzechTrade, CzechCham).
Who will lead the workshop?
- Jan Šmejkal – (YourChinaGuy, Shenzen) – works with a small group of selected companies such as Credit Suisse, Forbes, Singularity University and Advantage Austria to help them expand their operations and business development capabilities in China.
- Jan Popelka (HomeCredit) – has been in charge of finding innovative projects for over five years as part of his position as Head of Business Innovations at HomeCredit in Shenzhen.
- Lukáš Hlaváč (Whoolala) – with his e-commerce business he managed to take root in the Chinese market. His company has experience with expansion into Vietnam and in 2017 received an investment worth $ 1 million.
- Representatives of CzechInvest, CzechTrade, CzechCham and the Consulate General of the Czech Republic in China.
The workshop is intended for entrepreneurs and innovative startups who want to get inspiration, valuable advice and move their business further. The workshop will be in the Czech language.
Business Shaker is a series of free workshops where experienced mentors advise on how to deal with the problems that every entrepreneur may encounter and help move the business forward. Join and get answers to your questions!